We are on Earth, our forefathers are living on earth. There was a day when Adam and Eve were moved to earth. Till today, from few to hundreds, hundreds to thousands, thousands to millions and today; Billions of People are living here.
Do you celebrate Valentines, Christmas, Arbor and other days? Maybe you do or you don’t but this Earth Day should be celebrated by everyone living on it. You may skip if you think you are from some other planet. In other words, this is the day to thank the Earth.
Let’s Celebrate Earth day – 13 Ideas
New to this thing? We have a few tips to help you out to celebrate it. Let us dive into How
1. Go to the nearest garden and do some plantations, even it is grass or small plant
2. Feed some plants and trees with water and other organic foods, every food is dissolvable in soil
3. Avoid using vehicles including your cars and bikes. Walk on the road
4. Do something to help ozone, you can do it simply by quitting smoking for a day only. Yes, smoke is bad for the environment
5. Go to the lake, canal, river or sea with some fish foods. Feed them
6. Practice feeding to birds and animals
7. Think about reuse, Do you have anything which may be reused? Try it
8. Think to recycle, with new technologies – Engineers are converting garbage into power. You can do the same in some other perspective
9. Use minimum worldly resources, including electricity and gas
10. If you are on shopping, ask the seller to give reusable, recyclable shopping bags.
11. Clean the earth, You can pick some used bottles, disposable glasses from parks
12. If you are blessed with a big home and have garden or place to make a garden. Try it! Grow some flowers there. Confused about which flowers to grow in the home garden or how to design a garden?
Advice: Perennial flower garden design is something you may like.
13. Don’t have number 12? Do you have a balcony, windows, and roof? You can plant veggies and fruits at home in pots. There are many advantages of planting veggies and fruits at home
14. Do you wonder? Why you are reading again and again about planting? There are hundreds of reasons to plant trees. Try knowing their values. They add life to our lives.